Friday, September 25, 2009

My Addiction.

I have been thinking about getting another tattoo just haven't decided exactly what i want next or where to get it... i want a couple more.. [or maybe more then a couple] i do know i want "this too shall pass" somewhere on my body just don't know where the placement should be, either the back of my neck or on the side of my arm... and i want the letter "J" with angel wings for my God Mother who passed away about 2 yrs. ago.. and for Jonathan who Just passed almost a month ago. I was originally going to get my God Mother's Signature tatt'd on me but i haven't really decided. so its basically all up in the air right now.. but i'm itching for tattoo # 6 right now.

2 comments:

  Anonymous (September 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM)

aw.your moms signature sounds cute! What other tattoos do you have?

  CompulsoryStyle (September 27, 2009 at 12:51 AM)

I have a butterfly tat. on my shoulder blade with the letter "K" with stars.. on my wrist i have my grandmothers name "sally" on my other wrist i have "obama '08" on my hip bone i have my twin sis and two lil brothers name with stars around it. and on my forearm i have the "serenity prayer" going down my arm..

My Awards