Thursday, October 1, 2009

Derrion Albert




16 yr. old Derrion Albert Beaten to death for what? I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing about deaths, experiencing young friends getting killed over what? Foolishness.. I didn't hear about derrion's death until a little while ago and i watched the video with my sister my stomach turned i couldn't believe the shxt i seen. all these dudes against one, are you serious? I don't know anything about Derrion's lifestyle but i know he didn't deserve that, shit no-body deserves to get beaten to death. I could count on my hands and feet of how many people i lost to violence. when i was in middle school/high school every yr. someone got murdered, EVERY YEAR! that being from when i was in 6th grade until i graduated. even after i graduated someone still was getting killed from that school. it's ridiculous. we need to do better seriously. R.I.P Derrion!






2 comments:

  Anonymous (October 1, 2009 at 11:20 PM)

RIP.
thats unbelievable. violence is jus tout of hand and the sad reality is its only gonna get worse.

  CompulsoryStyle (October 2, 2009 at 1:18 AM)

& your abs. right.. it's horrible.

My Awards