Thursday, October 1, 2009

did we Skip fall & go straight to winter?

I Feel like it's winter time right now, it doesn't even feel like Fall it's Freezing.. I like it though maybe its just because the clothes, layering, boots and scraves and gloves.. but once the snow hit thats when i will prob. start complaing lol. i have a feeling our summer will be horrible for the simple fact our summer was shitty. so atleast i have some snow days to look forward too. [hopefully]. I can't believe it's october already!!! time is literally flying by.. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for my birthday the Big 21! me & my twin was thinking about Just going to Dinner & Going out we was going to throw a party but the spot we was going to have it would of cost a arm and a leg and we would of had to be done at 1am.. wtf type of party is that? so i said Fxck it because thats ridiculous and all the liquor we would had to buy for the open bar would of been entirely too much. so i rather just get my tight circle of friends [not many] and just go out to eat & enjoy a night on the town, I will be happy with that. or we might have a lil gathering at my dad's house just for the hell of it either or i will make the best out of anything. anywho i should prob. be doing the Psychology homework but i'm pissed right now.. apparently Kanye west & lady gaga tour is canceled for what reason i don't know it was suppose to kick off in nov. but clearly thats not happening.. GRRRRR!! i was going to get my ticket sat. morning but from the looks of things thats not gonna happen. I guess i won't ever see him in concert :-(

2 comments:

  [$ H A R O N A] (October 5, 2009 at 12:55 AM)

thats how it felt here today!

  xxxx (October 10, 2009 at 3:39 AM)

lol i was saying the same thing.. but i know here in georgia its good for that one day its 85 and the next its 30... a mess

My Awards