Friday, October 30, 2009

I got an Award!!!



My sissy pooh Liz at http://beeyum.blogspot.com nominated me for this award! Thanks sunshine!! she was the first one to follow me on here & i abs. love her Blog!!!

To accept this award I need to name 7 things about myself that people might find interesting...here goes:

1. I have a twin sister, we are 1 min. apart & she came out first lol so she's 1 min. older then me ;-).

2.I'm a vegetarian, i have been one for about 5 going on 6 yrs, when my mom cooks meat i get sick to my stomach just smelling it.

3. I'm currently in community college getting my General studies out the way, after i graduate i'm headed back to school to study nursing.

4. I'm a home-body, i rather just stay home, watch a movie and put the BlackBerry on silent.

5. I'm abs. love tattoos . (only have 5 tattoos but i want MORE).

6. I'm a night owl.

7. I'm scared to fall in love.

I only nominated (5):

To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

3 comments:

  ME (October 31, 2009 at 8:08 AM)

omg, I am pleasantly surprised! I don't even know how to accept such a thing. Thank you so much (: I love your blog. And did you know that I've been thinking about going vegetarian ever since this graphic text I read in english class..EH. I don't know. So I'm getting off topic. Lol. Thank you so much! I accept (:

  Lucie (October 31, 2009 at 8:18 AM)

Oh my goodness, thankyou so much! This has to be my first award EVER! Thankyouuuuu so much! xxx

  CompulsoryStyle (October 31, 2009 at 5:39 PM)

you both are very much welcome!!
Muahz!
:)

My Awards