Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet my new baby cousin: Erik Ray III




My lil man was born yesterday 7lbs 8 oz!! I went to visit a lil while ago. I abs. adore kids so i was super excitied to meet him and spent some time with him, i didn't want to leave. Glad i got to feed him and burp the "lil old man" as i call him ;-). I hated the hospital staff and everything about the hospital my cousin girlfriend was at the people was extremely racist. ugh. it's 2009 people!! but anywho i can't believe my lil cousin is a father he just turned 18 on the 3rd and his son was delievered by C-section on the 7th. two october bday's! me and his girfriend birthday is in december so we kept fighting over what month is better lol. but overall today was a good day. I can't imagine pushing out a child of my own i know i want children but i have to be married first or other wise no kids for me. i do know i want to adopt a child as well (2) kids for me sounds about right in about 5 yrs i have to get my life right before i even think about bringing a new life into this world so until then i have my God baby to borrow and lil brothers and new baby cousin their all the kids i need right now =)

4 comments:

  Anonymous (October 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM)

He's too cute! god bless him :)

  CompulsoryStyle (October 8, 2009 at 11:41 PM)

Thank you!

  Lucie (October 9, 2009 at 8:31 AM)

What a little cutie...ahhhhh, children are just wonderful. I hope he has a happy and healthy life.

Ps..im following you too =]

Much love x

  CompulsoryStyle (October 10, 2009 at 12:28 AM)

Thank you love!

My Awards