Monday, October 5, 2009

When will it ever stop?

Today started off with me getting woken up by my aunt and mom after they came from church i was oh so tired from the previous night with the whole get together festivities.. so i showered and got dressed and did some hw and some reading for classes. then watched the game with the fam[ily]. later on at like 8. we hear gun shots and when i say it sounded like they were shooting in my house thats how close it was.. so i was stuck on the couch because its this big ass window in my living room where i was sitting my mom was on the computer across from me and my aunt was coming down the stairs so she was in the stairway when this happened so a lil while after i looked out the window and seen a gold car pull off and my sister was waiting for her ride so when it came my mom walked her out the house and i was standing in the door not thinking of anything from the shots i just thought somebody was being stupid and shot random shots but when my mom went outside our next door neighbor screamed and said " Angie your nephew got shot he laying on my floor." so i run over and when i opened the door all i see his his legs and a trail of blood from the door to where he is laying so i sit on the floor next to him and try to comfort him because he was in hella pain, he got shot in both butt cheeks so you already know he was dumb embrassed. this is the third time something has happened to him. he has gotten shot, stabbed and now shot again.. God has spared his life yet again!! things could of ended a lot worse. i can't even imagine him getting taken away from me. this is my first cousin and i call him my brother because we grew up together and we beyond close. and today was his Damn 21st bday some kind of birthday right? apparently he was on his way to my house and someone was following him he said he turned around thinking it was someone who lived over here but he didnt recoognize him and when he turned around the dude pulled out the gun and my cousin started running [let me remind you his leg his fxcked up from the last time he got shot] but he was going to run to our house but our door was close so he knew it was locked so he looked next door and their door just happened to be open so he ran in there.... I still can't believe this happened.. I'm so tired of the violence and everything i talked about in a previous post.. when will it all end. it's only so much my heart can take like seriously.. i'm just so tired of it all. Thank God the bullets went in and out so they did x-rays, stapled him up and we left the hospital.. I just hope we do not have to go through this again. Thank You Jesus for keeping & protecting me and my fam[ily].

3 comments:

  Anonymous (October 5, 2009 at 10:35 AM)

I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it's hard but keep your head up. in the end... everything will turn out just fine.

  CompulsoryStyle (October 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM)

Thanks Love! it's been crazy.. soooooo much is going on but i'm looking ahead and not letting it get to me.

  Lucie (October 6, 2009 at 10:47 AM)

Praying for you!

lucie

(www.luciebluephotography.blogspot.com)

My Awards