Wednesday, November 18, 2009

go girl.... it's almost ya birthday lol





My 21st Birthday is in (16 days) i want this new BlackBerry Curve 8530. it's my favorite color so it's an extra plus!! some people have been saying it's ugly but me like!! lol. it comes in red, black, & royal purple so you do have options.. Release date is nov. 20, 2009. it doesn't say what the price is for it though, new customers i believe it will be $99 after mail in rebate but i'm NOT a new customer so that doesn't do me any good lol. anywho i recently order some clothes offline they still haven't arrived i hate when that happens, takes forever & a day i checked and it said it should be here by sat.. when i'm prob. dead sleep, i never hear the door or anything else. but hopefully i'm awake.. i still need a birthday outfit though hahaha.. me & the twin haven't really decided what we are doing yet. possibly just doing dinner & going to happy hour with our closest friends & later that night we might go to this party at 11pm, nothing is set in stone when it comes to us so hmmmm.. we shall see.. me personally i just don't want to enjoy my day, hopefully no-one pisses me off. ;-)

6 comments:

  Anonymous (November 18, 2009 at 11:14 PM)

This BB is super cute! I'm thinking about getting it :)

  CompulsoryStyle (November 18, 2009 at 11:56 PM)

isn't it! i want it, i want it, i want it!!! & you should get it too sissy pooh!

  Anonymous (November 19, 2009 at 1:27 AM)

man this phone is super super sexy! my boyfriend has it and i want it damnit!
ohhh birthday woot woot! i love birthdays!

  CompulsoryStyle (November 19, 2009 at 1:42 PM)

yes! it's quickly approaching!! & yes this phone is sexy.. GIMMIE , GIMMIE , GIMMIE!!! i want to know how much it's going to be... sprint be bugging with they prices!

  bitter.sweet d r e a m e r (November 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM)

This is soooo cute ! i want it!
purple is my favorite color tooo.

  CompulsoryStyle (November 20, 2009 at 2:30 PM)

isn't it! it isn't posted on the sprin website yet i want to know how much it will run for..

My Awards