Saturday, November 7, 2009

I Recieved Award # 2




I'm honored to accept yet another award from Elizabeth Liz <----(click here) i abs. love her blog & being she was the first to follow me on here makes me adore her even more. i live for her wonderful blog.


1. I have a twin and two lil brothers.
2. I will be 21 years old next month on the 4th :)
3. I plan on going to nursing school after i graduate from community college.
4. I'm a momma's Girl.
5. Spoiled to death & i'm almost legally grown. hahaha.
6. I'm scared to fall in love so i rather be single for right now.
7. I'm a proud to be Virgin at age 20. (yay me!!)




                                                                     The Rules:

                                                                  acknowledge

                                                                   state 7 facts

                                                                   post on your blog 

                                                                enjoy the award :)


                                                           my loves & daily reads are:


                                                                       1.   liz

                                                                        2.  keys
 
                                                                         3. Lucie
 
                                                                    4. Teenage years
 
                                                                         5.  LaLa

                                                                       6. igbobaby 

                                                                         7. itsgreeds

6 comments:

  Anonymous (November 7, 2009 at 6:07 PM)

#3; congrats! and i hope it goes good.

#7 amazing! i love it :]

thanks for the award mama <3
i send it right back to you.

  CompulsoryStyle (November 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM)

Thank you mama!
:)

  Onye's Hair Utopia (November 7, 2009 at 9:37 PM)

Awwww, thanks so much girl. I appreciate the love!

  CompulsoryStyle (November 7, 2009 at 9:59 PM)

your welcome!

  OB (November 10, 2009 at 11:48 AM)

awe mama I'm so honored! Thanks love!!

ox

  CompulsoryStyle (November 10, 2009 at 2:59 PM)

Your abs. welcome Hun!

My Awards