Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm all for it..





----//->this is what she had to say (courtesy of her blog) http://khloekardashian.celebuzz.com/
Hi dolls! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend...I definitely did! Saturday night Lamar and I were eating at Sunset Plaza and I just said, "Let's go to Tattoo Mania! I want a tattoo!" I think the best tattoo experiences are the spontaneous ones, because that way you are not only left with the tattoo, but an amazing memory to go along with it! I'm definitely a believer in tattoos as long as they are thoughtful and have significant meaning, which all of mine do. On my wrist I have "I love you" in my father's handwriting and on my lower back I have a cross and angel wings with "Daddy" written above it in honor of my father and now I have my husband's initials "LO". Tattoos are something you'll have for the rest of your life so it's important to get one that truly means something to you.
I'm all for it, if it means something to you why not. I'm a fan of tattoos so of course i think it's cute. a lot of people don't like tattoos & thats fine i have tattoo's (5) & my twin sis doesn't because she simply doesn't want any. that's why we are all different individuals & we all have different personalities :) so to each is own.

2 comments:

  Anonymous (November 3, 2009 at 8:14 AM)

this is super adorable! i would do it.

  CompulsoryStyle (November 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM)

Def. would do it too! i think it's super cute!!
I'm happy for her & think their adorable.

My Awards