Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award pt.2


My 2nd time accepthing this award but this time it's from The lovely  Cynthia <-- ( Check her out) awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award.  can i just say I'm loving the love i get on here. why can't all my follower's live near me =/.. all the cool people is dumb far away. (sigh) i guess i have to love yall from a distance. but anywho Cynthia is a very sweet girl she has a million post every day (lol) and i love every single on of them. so i have to give you guys another 7 facts about me i guess so here you go...


1. I'm  such a goofy & bubbly person.


2. I'm always smiling even when i'm having a bad day i always throw on the smile.


3. I honestly think I'm addicted to drinking water.. it's always water bottles laying next to my bed, on my dresser. LOL


4.  A close friend gave me the nickname "Winter" and my whole family started calling me that since.. i guess it just stuck.


5. My Closes friend, Best Friend  lives in North Carolina and i visit every summer because i rather be there then in buffalo.


6. In High School for Senior Polls i won " Best Dressed". & everyone swore up and down i was going to school for fashion even my teachers but that's not what i wanted to do. the medical field is more up my speed. :)


7. My Junior yr. i won " Prom Princess" @ prom.  (sigh) i miss high school days...


I'm only Awarding two i just started follow these two recently &  i love their blogs:

barbiebrix3

itsok2bu-nique

To accept you have to  make a post and share 7 facts about yourself & award the people who you think deserve's it and let them know you nominated them. Enjoy!

UPDATE :
The lovely Vinjenza ---//-> barbiebrix3 threw the award right back at me. Thanks mama! your so sweet & abs. gorgeous! love, love, love your blog!! keep doing your thing & stay focused!!

4 comments:

  it'sok2bu*nique* (November 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM)

thank you!

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (November 10, 2009 at 3:03 PM)

Thanks girl <3 you're the bestttt !

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (November 10, 2009 at 3:13 PM)

Oh &* I nominated you right back haha sorry but there really aren't that many blogs that catch my attention and you were in the top 3 so yeah; if you want you can just edit this blog and say that I nominated you or just make a new one (whichever is easier lol).

  CompulsoryStyle (November 10, 2009 at 5:49 PM)

i did an update on this post to make it easier!! thank you for the love! your sooooo sweet :)

My Awards