Saturday, November 21, 2009

Precious


I went to see this movie with my twin  and her best friend.. we have been dying to see it when we first heard it was coming out but after i watched it we all were disappointed.. we didn't like the movie at all.. it just consisted of her mom (Mo'Nique) cursing at her the whole time, telling her she won't be shxt and she ugly and no-one will  ever need or want her. (this went on damn near the whole movie). i mean it had it's sad and funny parts but i ust didn't like it at all. Gabby sidibe can indeed act very well but this movie just pissed me off. My expectations were too high i guess. my mom even went to see it last night with her friend and she called me and my sis and said she didn't like it either.. like i remember we was sitting in the theatre and my sis best friend blurpted out "ok where is the climax of this movie." the ending left me like ummm.. ok..   i give it a two thumbs down but hey thats just my opinion, my sis opinion & her best friend opinion oh and don't forget my mom & her friend opinion as well.

6 comments:

  Anonymous (November 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM)

Boo. i thought the movie was going to be good. i was definitely excited about seeing it. thanks for the heads up!

  CompulsoryStyle (November 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM)

i thought it was going to be good too.. but maybe it will be good to you, but it was horrible in my opinion. to each is own though pooh! my aunt said she will just get it on bootleg, i told her it will be her best bet. i rather read the book "push" it was based on over again then watch this movie....

  Anonymous (November 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM)

man i've been wanting to see this real bad but i keep hearing bad reviews of it!i still wanna watch it but ugh!

  CompulsoryStyle (November 22, 2009 at 12:00 AM)

GIRL!!! that damn movie pissed me off..

  xxxx (November 22, 2009 at 2:36 PM)

have you read the book?

  CompulsoryStyle (November 23, 2009 at 2:10 AM)

yeah i read the book forever ago.

My Awards