Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas.

Christmas was pretty good despite my mommy being sick she was throwing up and had a fever so i had to taker care of her when she got home from work so me an my sis took over  with cooking the food and what not and heating stuff up. me & my sis made cupcakes we had fun, listening to christmas music, sipping on moscato laughing and just being silly. my cousins and aunts came over it was just a chill day. Mickey was on my mind heavy yesterday because i just kept thinking about last christmas and how much fun we had but i felt his spirit all around me yesterday so i know he was there i just couldn't see him.  i finally called this guy that use to work with me at the hospital he gave his number to my mom to give to me like weeks ago but i never called him, last night i called to tell him Merry Christmas and he ended up stopping by meeting my sis and the rest of the cousins that were over and we ended up playing cards. it was good seeing him being he was so cool when i first met him and everytime i worked he was at work and his shop was like right next to where i was working so he would always come in and talk to me when we didn't have any customers and he helped me get through the wk.ends when we really didn't have any customers at all.. so it was nice. My dad stopped by and dropped me and my sis and our mom gift off and we gave him his, he kept saying he didn't want anything this yr. but come on it's christmas for crying out loud, the season of giving!! so he still got a gift and loved it! i just recieved money from mom & dad, my sis best friend gave me money. my titi bought me some boots that i abs. love!! i didn't get to see my P.I.C (partner in crime) last night to give her, her gift but we suppose to be going shopping today so i will give it to her then.  me & my sis have to go buy wrestling tickets for us and the lil brothers today. they love wrestling and tomorrow they will be here once again. we went in oct. it was pretty fun spending time with our lil man's so we decided that would be their Christmas Gift! overrall Christmas was good this yr. just missing my grandma, my God mother and Mickey but i'm sure they were in heaven watching us. i hope everyone had a great christmas!! I'm looking forward to twenty ten!!!

4 comments:

  Sunshineee :) (December 26, 2009 at 12:04 PM)

It was sweet of you to help your mom out :)
Glad you had a good christmas!

-HippieChickkk.

  OB (December 26, 2009 at 3:24 PM)

Merry Christmas beautiful! Sometimes it's these little (not so good) moments that what the holidays what they are, I'm not into the huge out goings and gifts I like simple! I just hope 2010 is good to you n your heart, stay positive! love ya!

  Anonymous (December 26, 2009 at 6:07 PM)

aw. sorry about your mom. i hope she feels better. and i agree with Lala.

happy holidays love ♥

  CompulsoryStyle (December 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM)

Thank you Everyone!! Christmas was a success, i made it through it. LaLa I'm not into big gifts either the lil things mean so much more to me. I'm staying positive & moving forward with everything.. i love you more. muahz!!

ps: mom is feeling better!

Happy Holidays!!

My Awards