Sunday, December 6, 2009

My 21st Birthday Wk.End



This had to be one of thee best Birthdays i have had in a while... it was much needed.. The actual day of my Birthday we went to bucking buffalo for happy hour my twin wanted me to ride the bull with her but i really didn't feel like getting on that shxt because i didn't want to fall and thats like the whole purpose of it lol.. after we left there we tried going to Choc. Bar for Martinis but it was a 15 min. wait so i wanted to leave lol we went TGIF Fridays downtown but it was super packed  so we walked back to the car and went to another TGIF Fridays and got in with no problem.. it was just me, my sis our mom and titi.. our waitress was hilarious, loved her!. but that night we ended up going to this 80's party at club opus the security guard was pissing me off when we first got there my sis best friend went first and she got let right in then my sis went and he staring at her ID and said "your ID expired on Dec. 4th." and being it was like 12, it was now the 5th so he bitching about a damn ID card so i go next and he like "your's expired too." I'm like uh yeah  clearly i know we are twins." and he let us in and i said Thanks and kept it moving lol.. he wanted to get some type of smart ass remark from us so we couldn't get in and my usually smart ass mouth just decided to be polite because i wanted to party!!!.. thats why i always kill em' with kindness ;-) my mom & titi ended up going out with us it was soooooooo much fun, i was dancing from the time i got in there until i left.. but the next day on sat.. i woke up at like 4 and got in the shower and i felt a lil hungover, i had a slight headache but nothing to major and my stomach was just killing me i knew i was going to end u throwing up because i just know my body.. so i ended up throwing up before i got out the bathroom then layed back down and had to throw up again lol... smdh.. my sis kept yelling at me to get dressed because our Get together at our dad's started at 7 and she wanted us to be there before people started arriving but i kept ignoring her ass LOL... to make a long story short i threw up like 7 times..  at Bucking buffalo i had two drinks, TGIF i had two drinks but i was perfectly fine i didn't have a buzz or anything.  i think it was because at the club my mom bought me two drinks i think it was vodka and lemonade and i had a vodka and cranberry from my cousin who was there, then my other cousin gave me some of her goose and whatever she had it mixed with and me, my titi and my cousin was taking shots of Goose & UV Vodka before we even left for the club.. i was mixing too much stuff together and that didn't sit well with me.. and i didn't really eat much that day so drinking on an empty stomach isn't good... but i pulled it together and made it to our dad's.. & i had a lil bit of a martini but i plan on  not drinking hard liquor anymore or atleast for a while, me & my friend jazz made a vow that we just sticking to wine... my aunt said "ohhhhh thats that grown women shxt." LOL. The get together yesterday was pretty fun, i got to see my cousin's , uncle's and my few close friends.. so i couldn't complain at all and it also made me realize who is REALLY there and always come through for me.. after it was over everybody came to my house and brought liquor and stuff.. i just had two glasses of Moscato and kept it like that while everybody else was throwing back some oh other ish.. we ended up playing Uno and just had a blast, laughing and making jokes and just talking..  so overall i had a good birthday wk.end.. I'm truly blessed to have made it this far.. A lot of people i know didn't even make it to this age so i'm forever grateful..












My God Baby Ay Ay & I











singing happy birthday to us.

listening to them sing happy birthday 1,000 different way. lol

we all we got.

live for the moment.

Me, my sis  & some of my closes friends.

Thee sis

me, my bro& my Friend Jazz

me & my TiTi

My God Son taken over my water bottle.



The fellas


Family First

My God Sis & I

8 comments:

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (December 6, 2009 at 8:39 PM)

LMFAO; that expiration shit is priceless and that cake looks bangin`! Glad to hear you got fucked up though, you definitely needed that shit.

  CompulsoryStyle (December 7, 2009 at 9:42 PM)

Twin i was about to curse his A%$ out but i wanted to get my party on so i just acted polite but my mouth is real slick so he was pushing my damn buttons LOL. so i guess i need to take my behind to the DMV to get me a new id. LMFAO!

  e. (December 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM)

nice cake & happy bday ...

  Hippoleetoe (December 7, 2009 at 11:10 PM)

Aw.. happy late birthday!! :D
I love the pictures! it looks like you had a great time!!

  CompulsoryStyle (December 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM)

Thank you ladies for the Bday wishes!! i had a lot of fun. :) Great memories.

  Anonymous (December 12, 2009 at 9:15 AM)

goooooooooood! looks liek you had an amazing time like i said for you too ;)
i love birthdays mannn! lmaoo@ the expiray thign tho bwaha. but im glad you had fun mama.

  OB (December 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM)

HOW did i miss this... :\

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!!

wow 21.. mann I remember those days lol ENJOY!! it only gets better mama live it up!

love ya
L

  CompulsoryStyle (December 13, 2009 at 2:17 AM)

Thanks lala! i already feel old as hell. lol.. i had a blast that wk.end.. keys he was def. trying to make my alter-ego come out and curse his behind out.. lol. like can you just let me enjoy my day without you telling me my id expired Lmao! at the end of the day i always get my way. ;-)

My Awards