Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Story Behind My Tattoos


This was my first tattoo summer '08 it's a butterfly with my "Best Friend  Even after death"   first Initial  i got it because that boy means more to me than anything & the friendship we have is very important to me.. we just have an unbreakable bond this is truly undescribable.. being that he moved out of town after we graduated from 8th grade and we maintained our friendship over the yrs. after that means everything to me. he's one person who has NEVER done me wrong & i'm forever grateful to have him in my life. i wish all friendships i had was like this one.

This was my 2nd tattoo i got in the summer '08 (not the best pic of it, its a phone picture) on my Hip bone of my brothers & sister names with stars, i picked this placement because they are always by my side, if everyone else leaves i know they are there regradless..

This one was my 3rd. it's my Grandmother's Name. she passed away in 2003. This lady was thee best. she meant the world to me basically like a 2nd mother she spoiled me and my sis to death & lord know's i miss her.

This tattoo i have gotten soooooo much compliments on & "Praised" for but there are a few who wonder why i got this.. i did a post on him  11.4.09 which was a yr. since he was a elected & shared my story about what he means to me.... i got this done a day after he was elected. it's a inspirational & motivational tattoo for me to let me know if he could pull it off and do exactly what he wanted to do when so many people told him he wouldn't even get his foot in the door.. but where is he now? In the White house ;-) he's NOT perfect and neither am i but he's taking hold of the challenge and making things happen so why can't i?


Half way done...


Finished!!!

This is my Abs. Favorite.. i got this done this past summer, it's the Serenity prayer taken up basically my whole right forearm.. The Serenity prayer is something i say to myself everyday and helps me through a lot of things.. it's just something i can't really explain.. we have things we want but cant have so this prayer really just basically sums up life, dealing with any and everything i go through. A lot of people may criticize me about my tats... you either love them or you don't but no-matter what at the end of the day their on MY body not your's. so to each is own. ;-) they all mean something dear to my heart & that's the only thing that matters to me.. Whats the story behind your tattoos?

9 comments:

  Lorraine (luhreyn) (December 10, 2009 at 3:48 AM)

wow, your tattoos are nice! I love, love, love that serenity prayer i love those words! such a great tat! :)

  CompulsoryStyle (December 10, 2009 at 3:56 AM)

Thanks hunni!!! the serenity prayer is by far my Favorite!! it's just a powerful statement to me. :)

  Anonymous (December 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM)

I love your tattoo's! awesome.

I'm awarding you:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q0fyk5VjkPI/SfYxlGNEMhI/AAAAAAAAAIc/Hs2qqIrzSK0/s1600/friends_award.png

  CompulsoryStyle (December 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM)

Thank you hunni!

  Art is my Hustlee*** (December 18, 2009 at 5:12 PM)

I love your tattoo's!

  CompulsoryStyle (December 18, 2009 at 7:56 PM)

thank you so much love!

  Mikki. (December 18, 2009 at 11:12 PM)

LOVE LOVE tattoos.

  SinfulLyo (December 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM)

your serenity tatt is the besttttt. my aunt has it on a plaque in the kitchen :] whenever i have a bad day i go look at it.

  CompulsoryStyle (December 30, 2009 at 9:30 PM)

Thank you mama!! that tattoo means a lot to me! when i'm having a bad day i just look at my arm and read it to myself.

My Awards