Thursday, December 3, 2009

slowly putting the pieces back together.

Since the sunday of  11/22/09  my world seemed to have come crashing down. but i'm slowly putting the pieces back together. i had a long talk with the man upstairs and i finally feel some type of closure dealing with Mickey's Death i can honestly say i feel his spirit around me everyday. i went to church the following sunday  & i haven't been in a long time i needed to hear that sermon so i'm glad i went. i have been smiling & back to my happy self (sort of). i just had to go through this season in my life it taught me to love hard, don't hold back and enjoy the people you have in your life because you honestly don't ever know when someone who means so much to you can be gone in the next sec, min or the next day. I have learned not to hold grudges with anyone and life is too short to be anything but happy.... even some old friendships have been reconciled unexpectedly. I'm just trying to live my life differently now & not take certain things so serious. life is really enitrely too short for me to be mad at anybody. I'm too blessed to be stressed.  Thank You for those of you who have been checking on me & given me some encouraging words that was much needed.. (Vinjenza, Keys ,Lucie, & LaLa) .

3 comments:

  .MochaSista. (December 3, 2009 at 9:21 PM)

"...it taught me to love hard, don't hold back and enjoy the people you have in your life because you honestly don't ever know when someone who means so much to you can be gone in the next sec, min or the next day. "

wow i seriously needed to read this., that quote right there hit home for me... ive been talkin to this guy for some time now and i just cant find the way to tell him how i feel about him..thanks for sharing your insight., it really help me sort of put things in perspective.

much love.,

..MochaSista..

*brown is beautifuL*

  CompulsoryStyle (December 3, 2009 at 11:55 PM)

Girl i have learned a lot from his death & i'm looking at things way differnt.. I'm glad this post helped you out love! Tell him how you feel.

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (December 5, 2009 at 3:03 PM)

I'm glad you're getting your life back together :] &* you're welcome; I'm always here for my twin hahaha.

My Awards