Saturday, January 23, 2010

Extreme Makeover home edition in my hometown buffalo, ny airs tomorrow!


I want everyone to tune in to ABC tomorrow At 8 to watch Extreme  Makeover Home Edition Two hr. show of when they were here in Buffalo, Ny to surprise a Delores Powell & her kids it was the biggest turn out of Extreme home makeover history! it was indeed great to see everyone here to come together & help.

"Wow." "Amazing." "Great."




Those were the enthusiastic words that designer Paige Hemmis kept repeating about the episode of ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" that is set in Buffalo. The show - a special two-hour episode - airs at 8 p.m. Sunday on ABC.



Hemmis said the Buffalo episode is one of the more memorable of the 85 to 90 that she has been involved in over seven seasons.



When asked to rate the Buffalo show, featuring Jamaican immigrant Delores Powell and her four children, Hemmis said: "I would say definitely Top 10. Not only is the family amazing, but the community is so good.





4 comments:

  Natasha Marie (January 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM)

Thanks so much dawl. It has been a sad day, but I'm trying to be happy knowing he is at peace with no more suffering & being so weak.

  CompulsoryStyle (January 24, 2010 at 6:10 PM)

your welcome! trust me i know it's not easy i'm still dealing with the unexpected death of someone very close to me who passed away two months ago its not a day that goes by that i don't think of him.. i sort of want answers but i guess i will never know what exactly happened.. but he is in a better place & i know he is watchinf over me so all i can do is takes things one day at a time & know God doesn't make mistakes.

  OB (January 25, 2010 at 11:43 AM)

One of my favorite shows EVER, I always cry! lol I missed it tho, wish I wouldn't seen this post sooner... but I'm sure my sister recorded it!

  CompulsoryStyle (January 25, 2010 at 9:51 PM)

i love that show i was balling my eyes out yesterday watching it & it was just nice seeing my community coming together to help. it was amazing!

My Awards