Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!



Twenty Ten is Here!!!  I'm blessed to have made it to a new year! God is Good. I didn't really have a new years resolution i just plan on doing everything there wont be any i can't do this, i can't do that. I'm just going to simply do it, life is to short so i'm living with no regrets. just because the clock turned 12 am last night people automatically think they will be this New person but if your still doing what you were doing at 11:03 pm and now it's 12:03 am you think because it's a new year your just this whole new a person? nah! lol you have to be in the mindset & once your there everything will start to fall in place. live your life the way YOU want to live it. & thats exactly what i'm doing from here on out. I'm oh so ready for this journey I'm happy some people will be on this journey with me and others have been left behind. I have experienced great loss in '09 friends & love (R.I.P) it's a new chapter & i already turned the page to begin. Happy New Year Everyone!


5 comments:

  OB (January 2, 2010 at 2:23 AM)

HAPPY NEW YEAR beautiful may the new year bring you all the joy your heart yarns for plus some I hope that you get all you want and need in 2010! Keep that beautiful face to the sunshine and you'll never go wrong, everything gets better you'll see, I promise! oxox love you!!!

  Anonymous (January 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM)

hey! looks like you had lots of fun! drinking is always good :)

happy new year love ♥

  CompulsoryStyle (January 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM)

Thank you my gorgeous lala! i love you more! & lizzie pooh it was indeed a good time!!

:]

  Anonymous (January 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM)

I'm awarding you:

http://i46.tinypic.com/mlyf4.jpg

  CompulsoryStyle (January 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM)

Thank you liz!!!

My Awards