Saturday, January 9, 2010

update on life.

(Me,Mellz,Jazz)
        Happy 21st Bday Mellz!!!



Things have been ok for the most part with me, 2010 has been pretty good to me so far, i still have my days where i just be like WTF but who doesn't. This past wk. i have been spending tons of time with my mom dukes which i always does anyways because I'm a spoiled ass momma's girl lol but since my twin sissy pooh is out of town with her school building homes in new orleans  it's just been us two hanging out sissy pooh needs to come home soon because i miss my other half. but anywho me & my mom went to happy hour on thursday it was fun, nothing but laughs and great times when we are together, they didn't even ask for my ID i was like AYYEE ok. lol usually people always ask me because i have a "Baby Face" as people call it. moving on This winter break has been a good one for me, spending time with close friends and what not and making new memories but i also find myself realizing some frendships just doesn't sit well with me and it's a reason i left them in '09 because no-matter how much i have changed if they are still stuck in their ways the friendship can't be fixed regradless i love everyone & all i can do is pray for them.. school starts back up on the 19th for me i hope that goes smoothly, this break seems extra long to me for some reason idk what it is but i feel it has been stretched way too long. lol but i'm not complaining i have been enjoying sleeping in all day and enjoying staying out extra late but it's about to be time to get focused again well just wanted to do a quick update on me, life is good now i'm about to get dressed and hang out with my Gals & celebrate my friend 21st bday. I hope everyone is enoying their wk.end. muahz!

2 comments:

  Anonymous (January 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM)

glad you've been bonding with your mother. that's always good :)

  CompulsoryStyle (January 10, 2010 at 3:16 PM)

yeah it's always good spending time with my mom, I'm a true momma's girl! :)

My Awards