Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bucket List.

  • Fall in love
  • Jump out an airplane
  • jet ski
  • get married
  • visit mickeys grave site in springfield ohio
  • ride in a hot air ballon
  • go skinny dipping
  • road trip across the world
  • Adopt a child
  • Graduate from college
  • volunteer at a soup kitchen
  • buy my mom a house
  • go to vegas with my best friend
  • meet LaLa, her son  and soon to be husband
  • meet Obama
  • meet Kanye West
  • run in a race for cancer, aids.
  • go to disney world
  • visit new orleans
  • put my feet in the ocean
  • buy my OWN car with MY own money,
  • Have children
  • ride my bike cross country
  • write a letter to everyone i love
  • name a star
  • go out of town and don't tell anyone and turn my phone off and be in "missing mode"
*This is only half of it i plan on adding a lot more to the list...

7 comments:

  OB (May 25, 2010 at 1:17 AM)

do you have any idea how much i love you!!??! You are too cute for words! I would love to have you over, my home is yours whatever you wanna turn off your phone and go mia we can go to the ocean and stalk Kanye together! <333 amazing women you ARE! i love u!

PS. my boo totally blushed when he read "soon to be husband" heehee ;)

  Anonymous (May 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM)

I love your bucket list!! & I'm def tagging along when you go to meet miss LaLa <3

  CompulsoryStyle (May 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM)

Awwww LaLa! I told you your too sweet to me! & you better believe I'm making my way there to visit yall! I love you more! & bri I wanna meet you as well so I need to add that to my bucket list because your just too cool for me ;-)

  Anonymous (May 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM)

amazing list. we have a lot in common!

  agnes (May 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM)

quelle liste, en espérant que tous tes souhaits se réalisent, je te le souhaite.

  Sairy (June 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM)

im just going to copy and paste your list to my next blog because i think thats exactly what i gave on mines!!

  CompulsoryStyle (June 2, 2010 at 4:09 PM)

thanks loves!

My Awards