Wednesday, May 19, 2010

where is winter?

I have been oh so busy! the semester is OVER!!!! it went by pretty fast if i must say myself... i don't know any of my grades yet, i'm praying i passed everything (fingers crossed). as i previously stated i have three more courses until i get my associates but of course being a full time student i needed another class or i would have to pay for the tuition myself (GRRRRRR) so i'm taking four classes come sept.  even though i actually only need the three then i will be finished in dec.. kind of upset i have to wait until next may to actually walk across the stage but whatever i'm learning to be patient. i will be applying to a new school around the time my last semester start so i can start back up in jan. for surgicial tech which is a two year program i'm ready for that journey to begin! but anywho i just been working and trying to have a social life in between and i'm currently looking for a 2nd job for the summer so i can stack some money up, i need a Car like A.S.A.P!!! i do too much not to have one but hard work pays off so i'm not worried about it, when God want's me to have one i will :-) but i have been enjoying life, an important friendship have reconciled recently which i'm happy about and i have gotten closer to the circle of friends i do have so i'm all smiles! I'm just looking forward to this summer i think it will be pretty amazing with a few surprises! i hope everyone is doing well i miss my Blog Fam(ily)!

5 comments:

  Anonymous (May 19, 2010 at 7:56 PM)

i know how you feel about the car situation. i'm in the same boat. hope you can make a comeback soon! i've missed you :)

  Anonymous (May 19, 2010 at 10:12 PM)

YAY!! CONGRATS!! It feels so good when the semester is over right?!

  CompulsoryStyle (May 20, 2010 at 1:14 AM)

Lizzie pooh I will make a comeback real soon! @bri yes it feels good to be done with the semester, one more semester to go! ;-)

  OB (May 20, 2010 at 2:36 PM)

awe love I missed you so much and I know how it is so no worries we are still here!! Keep that beautiful head up and remember I'm always here and I love you lots!! ox

  CompulsoryStyle (May 23, 2010 at 7:03 PM)

Thanks lala! I missed you way more! I will be back on here pretty soon! I hope everything is good with you big sis. I love you too!

My Awards