Monday, June 7, 2010

quickie..

  • I have been trying to enjoy my break from school the weather has been abs. gorgeous lately but today it has been raining and cold so hopefully it gets back to normal soon..
  • I met someone =) so far so good i haven't been looking what so ever this one def. found me so i'm taking things one day at a time (he went to school with me but we never really talked in H.S)..
  • I have been enjoying spending time with my friends & new friends..
  •  still haven't gotten my tattoo that i have been dying over but i plan on getting it soon i want a few more and i'm officially done with tats..
  • i seriously need to go summer shopping in the next couple wks.
  • I'm planning a road trip to ATL with my mom sis, titi, mickeys father and brother.
  • still looking for a different Job..
                    Life is What you make it so i'm trying to live as if today is my last...

1 comments:

  Anonymous (June 7, 2010 at 10:47 AM)

enjoying the summer is the best you can do and w/ friends. yay for someone new :) details?

My Awards