Thursday, June 10, 2010

This could be the start of something beautiful..

I told you guys i met someone well i knew him since H.S but we have been talking and things are going pretty good which i still can't believe but he is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G it's kind of scary how good things have been going but i  prayed about it and of course thanked God for blessing me with something so amazing that i thought i would never get or atleast no time soon.. but it happened so unexpectedly He's something i always prayed for so i'm prepared for this wonderful journey i know it won't  be easy as nothing worth having comes easy..  i have stopped looking and out of no where here he comes! but needless to say I'm genuinely happy right now and taking things slow and one day at a time... Thanks to my sis LaLa who i love soooooo much ( i hope she knows that) who always tell me to just wait and he was out there somewhere. you were right! =)

5 comments:

  OB (June 10, 2010 at 4:36 PM)

awe love! I'm thrilled for you and yes I did know there was, you are too special and to beautiful to settle for anything less then amazing, REMEMBER THAT! Take it slow and it will all fall into place! I LOVE YOU so much too mama! <33

  CompulsoryStyle (June 11, 2010 at 12:10 AM)

Thank you!! i still can't believe it but yes i'm taking it s l o w & letting things fall in place on its own so far so good =)

  Anonymous (June 11, 2010 at 1:54 AM)

awww!! New love is wonderful. Just keep your heart open to the experience and be thankful for it = )

  CompulsoryStyle (June 11, 2010 at 6:54 AM)

Chymere its absolutely amazing! I'm def. Keeping my heart open to this experience you live and you learn.

  Anonymous (June 14, 2010 at 11:22 AM)

awe. i hope everything works out for the better. love is an amazing feeling!

My Awards