Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hola!

Hey my lovely ladies!! I'm laying around being a bum, listening to music so i decided to do a lil upate on my life and what not...  everything is basically going pretty amazing for me and i just basically been happy about everything and just trying to be positive about life being life is way to short to be anything but Happy, we all have our moments or when we want to just say "Fxck it" but that really doesn't help any situation.. so smile & be happy people!! :) me & the love are doing  fantastico  he is def. a breathe of fresh air in my life, love, love, love that man!  he is currently out of town with his family i really wanted to go but i have work to tend to but he kept txting me like " babe we have to come here and stay for a wk." so i guess that means he is having the time of his life in washington D.C but he deserves to get away all he does is work, work & more work..school starts back up for me on the 30th.. not so exciting but whatever it's grind time so let's go!! this summer has flew by but it was a pretty good summer for me so i won't even begin to complain, i hope everyone is enjoying the rest of the summer because it's def. almost to an end.

                                                    Enjoy your weekend lovies!!

5 comments:

  Anonymous (August 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM)

a little vacation is always necessary and fun! glad your doing great :)

  Anonymous (August 21, 2010 at 8:56 PM)

Thats good that your are keeping a positive attitude! & I am so sad that summer is ending :(

  Jessy Taylor (August 21, 2010 at 11:34 PM)

summer has def sent by so quickly. make sure you take some time to re-energize before school :)

  CompulsoryStyle (August 24, 2010 at 12:04 AM)

@liz thanks mama! @ Bri i try! & yeah this summer flew by. @ Jayka i will try & re-energize! this past wk.end was absolutely amazing! one more wk.end and its back to business!

  OB (August 24, 2010 at 12:48 AM)

your so cute! I love you <3

My Awards