Saturday, September 18, 2010

mini update

I know i barely be on here (please forgive me) i just been oh so busy with school and work and trying to have a life outside of that but life is good still been having my positive attitude which has been helping me through alot and with everyday things. I have a lot in store for me in these next couple of months and i'm beyond excited! ( Just pray for me yall) anyways i suppose to be getting dressed for the comedy show tonight, kevin hart is in town and me and my twin sis are going to see him since i bought tickets for us I hope it's a good show i think he is hilarious but sometimes you get disappointed me you see them in a show so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it turns out to be a good show then tonight i'm spedning time with some of my closest friends at my house to have some drinks and just hang out & my best friend who lives in north carolina is in town so i'm happy i get to see him as well. i hope everyone enjoys their wk.end i know i will! love yall muahz!

4 comments:

  Anonymous (September 18, 2010 at 6:16 PM)

well at least your living. that's great :)

  Anonymous (September 18, 2010 at 6:47 PM)

Have fun tonight!! Glad to hear your doing well :)

  Cindia (September 18, 2010 at 11:17 PM)

I love Kevin Hart, I laughed so much when I watched his Seriously Funny special : ) Have fun!

  OB (September 21, 2010 at 3:02 PM)

awe I hope you had a good time mama I MISS YOU so much you don't be blogging, I know your busy with school and work, I hope your semester is going well love you lots

My Awards