Thursday, October 21, 2010

For Bri



I have posted this on my love Bri's FB page but i thought i should post it on here as well. i never thought i would gain some amazing friendships just because i started a blog but i'm very grateful i have because some of yall have been there through thee worse & Briana is one those people! we both going through a situation right now and we  are sort of leaning on each other for support and strength even though we live miles and miles apart  we seem to still keep each other sane. keep your head up Bri I Love You!

3 comments:

  Anonymous (October 21, 2010 at 1:58 PM)

My day took a turn for the worse this morning when we found out the news, but the MINUTE I bbmed you letting you know, you changed my mood right away! I am so happy to have met you and all of my other wonderful blogger fam through blogging because you really are helping me through the toughest situation! When I start to slip you remind me to stay positive :) I am so grateful to have you during this time and NEVER forget that I AM HERE FOR YOU WHENEVER YOU NEED ME! Its crazy how we are going through the SAME situation at the SAME time but your right, God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle! We just have to stay strong and pray and keep our heads up! LOVE YOU! <3

F*$# CANCER!

  CompulsoryStyle (October 21, 2010 at 2:47 PM)

God def. brings people in your life for a reason and it is so crazy how we both are going through the same thing at the same exact time but it's good to know we don't have to go through it alone. we will fight it together & Beat it together! Just know i will always be here for you, i already know your here for me as well & i do appreciate it. I love you, i love you, i love you! muahz!


F*$# CANCER!

  Anonymous (October 21, 2010 at 11:06 PM)

awe, i am sorry to hear about this for the both of you. god knows how hard this is. a close friend of mine died a few months ago from breast cancer so i know how ya feel.

My Awards