Monday, October 4, 2010

fuck cancer!

so last wk. my mom went to get a mamogram done and a few days after she got a call from her doctor and the hospital saying they need her to come back because they found some "findings". today she went and she said they were taking a long time then usual and they told her she needed to get a ultra sound and they need to a biospy to see whats going on because she possibly may have breast cancer... i have so many thoughts going on my head but i'm trying to remain positive and have faith.. please say a prayer for my mom.. thanks in advance! love yall.

7 comments:

  Cindia (October 4, 2010 at 2:45 PM)

I just said a prayer for your mom and your family. Please, let us know how everything went at her next appointment. I can't even imagine how scary this must be for you, your mom, and loved ones. Hug*

  CompulsoryStyle (October 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM)

Thanks cindia! she had the 2nd appointment today at the hospital she works at but she has to go and get the biospy soon. i will keep yall informed. thank you again for the prayer i really appreciate it more then you will ever know.

  Anonymous (October 4, 2010 at 9:26 PM)

I will be praying for your mom. This actually happened to my mom too within the past few weeks. The mamogram,the ultra sound, and she just had her biopsy last week. I truly can understand what you must be going through. You and your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers!

  CompulsoryStyle (October 4, 2010 at 10:02 PM)

it's beyond crazy Bri but i know God won't give me anything i couldn't handle i could either be depressed or remain positive & i think i rather stay positive and we will handle this head on! i hope everything goes well with your mom and i'm praying for her as well. Thank you bri! i love you <3

  Anonymous (October 5, 2010 at 2:25 AM)

wow. i know how hard this may be. i just had a friend pass away from breast cancer. I'll pray for you and your mom tonight before bed.

  xxxx (October 5, 2010 at 7:09 AM)

its all in God hands... your mother will be fine. i will pray for her

  CompulsoryStyle (October 5, 2010 at 11:14 AM)

Thanks liz! & sorry to hear about your friend passing away. @ XXXX thank you love & yes I'm keeping it in God's hand.

My Awards