Monday, November 15, 2010

10 Things I've learned this wk.end

1. admitting you were wrong in a situation & putting your pride aside and apologizing will make you feel so much better. i feel like i can breathe now :)
2. I have some amazing friends my crew is pretty small but i wouldn't trade em' for the world even sometimes i may complain. (I'm working on not complaining as much) ;-)
3. me & my twin sis 22nd bday is in 19 days!
4. I need to start going to church more.
5. I learned if someone  reallywants to hang out with you they will make it happen no matter how busy they may be.
6. I can do ALL things will God on my side.
7. Being positive with bring positive things in your life.
8. I miss blogging :(
9. the semester is almost over!!!
10. my little brother's make me proud

4 comments:

  Jessy Taylor (November 15, 2010 at 1:56 AM)

:) number one is an important life lesson. great to see you have checked it off

  Anonymous (November 15, 2010 at 9:11 AM)

i agree with Jayka and i miss you blogging too :)

  CompulsoryStyle (November 15, 2010 at 2:19 PM)

Thanks Jayka! & liz i will be back on here i'm trying to find time to blog more :)

  Anonymous (November 16, 2010 at 4:14 PM)

I love love LOVE number 7, staying positive really makes all the difference!

My Awards