Monday, January 3, 2011

10 things I've learned this wk.end

1.Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans
2. life is short.
3.doing abs. nothing with my friends but sitting around and talking, laughing can make my night.
4. I can't control everything..
5.my life is falling into place quite nicely
6.people opinions of me doesn't really matter because at the end of the day i will do what makes Jasmine happy.
7.nothing comes easy
8.having positive people in your corner makes a huge difference.
9. Great things are in store for me in 2011
10.love life and keep reminding myself without struggle there is no progress..

4 comments:

  Anonymous (January 3, 2011 at 1:21 AM)

life is short and we can't control everything are two things i still need to grasp. great post love!

  OB (January 4, 2011 at 8:18 PM)

can I tell you how much I love you! oxoxox

  Rhapsody Phoenix (January 10, 2011 at 2:33 PM)

Blessings.....

Lessons comes in the everyday, its good that you are mindful. It can only make you wiser and more discerning.

Peace
stay blessed.

  CompulsoryStyle (January 13, 2011 at 12:27 AM)

thanks liz! lala i love you way more! @rhapsody you're abs. right about that :)

My Awards