Sunday, January 16, 2011

update on my life:

Hey yall,
I barely blog anymore i need to get back in the habit of doing so though because it def. helps when you can just express yourself... but anywho so i have been on winter break for a month from school but starting on the 18th the spring semester begins i'm ready to know this semester out and graduate in may!!! I'm counting down already, i pulled through the semester with a 3.6 GPA & was oh so proud of myself because i knew i deserved it, it has been one hell of a journey but i'm glad it's finally over. ... I'm taking one class this semester which is a math class it's in the morning... now i'm just trying to figure out what i'm doing next semester (school wise) I just been praying and asking God to lead me and help me in this decision process, i think i know where i'm headed though but i don't wanna say just yet until everything is set in stone. but other than that nothing too crazy has been going on I'm currently looking for job and that process has been so annoying, i wasn't working for a short because i was going to two different school's at the same time, one in the morning and one at night but i'm finished with night school and got my certificate as a Certified EKG tech/ Cardiac monitor tech but all the jobs posting i seen for it either too far or the wrong times and conflict with my school schedule so i don't know what i'm going to do in that area i sort of just been playing the waiting game and TRYING to be patient and hopefully i will find something soon because everyone that know's me know i can't sit still i need to work, this sitting around aint cutting it at all and i'm trying to go to LA and north carolina soon so something has to give lol. i hope everyone else is doing well.

3 comments:

  Anonymous (January 17, 2011 at 11:58 AM)

Yay for having a 3.6 on your GPA, not a lot of people can say that! and yes, LA is so pretty! you should go there!

  Miss Daja (January 18, 2011 at 12:53 PM)

you are headed on the right path..just keep your faith and don't let someone else tell you your truths! =)

  CompulsoryStyle (January 19, 2011 at 10:23 PM)

Thanks liz!! I guess hard work does really pay off :) & I'm dying to see how LA life is like I will def. Be there very soon & I can't wait! @ miss.fortune thank you so much love! I really appreciate it! I will let God guide me, he got me this far so I know he won't leave me hanging now. :)

My Awards