Saturday, March 12, 2011

feeling under the weather..

i feel like complete crap... i have a cough that won't go away, sore throat & fever... i don't really have an appetite and i can't really sleep because i'm in too much pain so i pretty much have been up since  8pm yesterday =(  i'm  pretty sure i'm sick from going out tuesday night and not wearing a coat so i can't blame no-one but myself because i know i get sick way too easy.. hopefully i can't get rid of this by monday.. i'm currently counting down the hours until my mom gets home from work so she can take care of me and i can act like a big baby lol. i hope everyone else is doing better than me!

3 comments:

  Alisha Bright (March 12, 2011 at 6:51 PM)

aww boo.. dont worry you will get better trust me.. ! drink lots of OJ

  Miss Daja (March 13, 2011 at 12:48 AM)

praying for a fast recovery!
the best way for me to get over a cold is to sweat it out! take a hot bath, drink hot tea and then sleep with the heater on..you may wake up with your hair all sweated out but you'll feel better

  Anonymous (March 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM)

I hope you feel better!

My Awards