Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Student's Psalm

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk;


He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.

He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break;

He restores my faith in study guides.

He leads me to better study habits

For my grades' sake.

Yea, tho' I walk through the valley of borderline grades,

I will not have a nervous breakdown;

For Thou art with me;

My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.

Thou givest me the answers in moments of blankness;

Thou anointest my head with understanding,

My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize.

Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me

All the days of examinations;

And I shall not have to dwell in this university

Forever!

Amen!

2 comments:

  Anonymous (March 3, 2011 at 5:55 PM)

Great psalm.

  Miss Daja (March 5, 2011 at 3:29 PM)

haha if i was in school i would love this!

My Awards