Sunday, October 11, 2009

This wk.end flew by...


I have had my nose buried in books since friday =/ i HATE school i wish i could pull a kanye and drop the fxck out.. I'm tired of papers, studying.. when will it ever end.. well before i go back to the books.. i hope everyone enjoyed their wk.end. the only break i had was yesterday when i went out to eat eith my brother since he left today to move to ATL. =/ sad, sad day for me yesterday I miss him already... i can't wait to move away from here as well..
--//->In other news i was asked to be a God Mother to my friend's Daughter she is having Identical Twin Girls and i think it's cool because me and my sis are twins and my sis is the God mother to the other twin.. Cool right? lol. i think it's pretty sweet. I already have a God Son Aiden who is 8 months and most recently my lil cousin baby mother asked me to be the God Mother to my new cousin Erik Ray and now my lil "shy-shy" Now thats [three] Babies. I love the kiddies. I have some serious Christmas gifts to get [damn] lol. but let me get back to the books. I Hope everyone enjoys their day off school tomorrow due to the holiday i will still be doing hw.. =/

6 comments:

  Neesh B Fly (October 11, 2009 at 8:49 PM)

Lo same here i hate goin to school it's so boring now..hate studying but you have to so you can pass...Love the music on the page

[Posted New Post On Neeshbfly.com check it]

  CompulsoryStyle (October 11, 2009 at 10:07 PM)

lol. it's horrible. & thanks!

  Anonymous (October 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM)

aw. I feel exactly the same way! and I love this picture!! did you take it?

  CompulsoryStyle (October 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM)

I'm going crazy with all this work, i love school but i HATE the work load.. and no i didn't take that pic i just needed a pic to go with the subject i was talking about lol..

  Lucie (October 14, 2009 at 11:54 AM)

Christmas shopping in October? lol, you are much like my mum...she starts in september..barmy!

And yes, school can be suck a drag...but how wonderful will you feel when youve finished?

Much love! x

  CompulsoryStyle (October 14, 2009 at 4:07 PM)

lol! i haven't actually started but when i do it will be hectic. & school is beyond stressful right now. i just need a break! a mini wk-end vacay or something.

My Awards