Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just Breathe...


I really need a mini vacay somewhere, school is stressing me out beyond reason but i'm sticking with it and rolling with the many punches being thrown at me. [the devil really don't like me]. I think i'm getting sick too which adds on more stress because i can't miss any days of classes well atleast i try not to miss so many due to my horrible asthma of mines so when i actually do need the days off i can have them without going over the limit. and when i catch a cold, my asthma acts out of control. so i'm about to start using my nebulizer more often even though i can't stand using it because my medication makes me shake and its beyond annoying when your nerves are shaking and what not but like my mom always say "if you need it, take it." if i even cough she be like "oh hell naw, take your machine" LOL and i be trying to hold my coughs in so she wont say anything LMAO. she knows those hospital visits aint no joke and i'm far too friendly with those visits. =/ & another thing is i can't really take much of anything for colds, adult cough syrup mostly all kinds are too strong for me and cause me to have asthma attacks so i have to take childrens cough syrup. sucks right? yeah i know.. i can't even take aspirin. so i'm trying to get my life right.

2 comments:

  Lucie (October 17, 2009 at 2:45 AM)

Bless you! It must be so hard for you...
It always works for me if i make a warm bubbly bath, light some candles around the edge, and take a book in, until the bath goes cold! Its so relaxing.

Im praying for you xxxx

  CompulsoryStyle (October 17, 2009 at 6:01 PM)

yeah it is, i get sick enitrely too easy. but i'm going to have to try the bath thing i might end up falling asleep in there lol.
thanks for praying me, your contantly in my prayers as well lucie!

My Awards