Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Summer '09..
















































I miss not getting any sleep until the next day, being out until the next morning & getting home when the birds are chirping & while my mom getting up for work i'm just going to bed, sleeping late & doing everything the previous day all over again, having get together's every wk.end, boat rides , some warm weather, wearing shorts, Barbeques at my house, not having a care in the world, late night IHOP & denney's stops, random walmart shopping late at night with my two fav. guys, hitting the chipp. strip on sat night,making new friends, & unfortunately losing friends as well, going to the zoo, random trips at 3 am, enjoying each other's company, laughing until our stomachs hurt... Summer '09 was good one even though our weather was pretty shitty..  This wasn't the best summer but it was good for what it was i gained a great friendship & i got closer with an old friend. I learned a lot about my self this summer, i have learned who was important to me, i reconciled the relationship with my father i even eliminated negative people out my life. this summer was indeed a lesson learned.  i can't wait to welcome Summer '10

2 comments:

  Anonymous (November 12, 2009 at 6:25 PM)

Looks like fun! your friend is cute!

  CompulsoryStyle (November 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM)

which one?

My Awards