Friday, November 13, 2009

sleepless night.


I have class at 9am.. & i haven't been to sleep yet, well obviously i won't be getting any sleep until classes is over today... =/ ugh.. i did some studying until 1:30 am i layed in bed and i couldn't fall asleep which sucks ass because now i'm about to be a F'n zombie & i have a test in my first class.. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! but i did just get up and said F it and started reviewing notes & my index cards, i guess you can say i'm using my non-sleepless time wisely.. (sigh) I will be dead sleep when i get from school today with my phone on silent Thank God i get out @ 12:50 on fridays....

                                                       Happy Friday  Blog Fam[ily]!!
                                                                    TGIF

2 comments:

  Anonymous (November 13, 2009 at 6:35 PM)

girl you're probably still sleeping right now! haha this happens to me all the time and i fill up on vanilla caps and red bull and then crash like hell when i get home! haha hope your crash was fun :]

  CompulsoryStyle (November 14, 2009 at 1:08 AM)

I actually didn't given go to bed as soon as i got home i went to bed at 5 & woke up at 11. so only 6 hrs. of sleep.. i'm about to go back to bed a in a lil bit though but my back started hurting and interrupting my sleep.. it's always something.. smh..

My Awards