Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Student + dying = Studying

I'm exhausted... but I'm still smiling through every obstacle. :)
I didn't even want to get out of the bed this morning but i had to i have a quiz in math @ 1:15pm and i refuse to sleep until it's time to go to school for that because i STILL have to get up regradless if i only went for that one class so i may as well go to ALL classes. i try to only miss class when it's absolutely necessary being that i get sick so easily i need to choose my days wisely if i'm going to miss. I hope everyone enjoys their day. I hate hump days even though we are closer to the wk.end..
God Bless!

3 comments:

  Anonymous (November 6, 2009 at 3:38 AM)

ahhh you sound just like me ! lol
im the 5more mins type that turns into about 30 mins ;)

  Anonymous (November 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM)

ha. it's always worth it.

  CompulsoryStyle (November 6, 2009 at 5:22 PM)

lol! yes my twin says the 5 more min. thing i be like "girl get up" hahaha.

My Awards