Monday, December 14, 2009

ohhhhhh that's your dude, i thought i recognized him.LOL

Today while sitting in my room my BB (BlackBerry) vibrated and it was a txt. msg. from one of my ex-  boyfriends it read "don't call or txt me anymore" i'm staring at the msg. dying laughing it was pretty clear it wasn't him txting me..... it was a female. i showed my mom  since she was wondering why i  was laughing so damn hard & she was like "clearly thats a female, as much as he blow your phone up it aint him" The funny thing about it is i NEVER call or txt him.  if your looking in his phone correctly you will NOT see an incomming call from me let alone me initiating  a txt. convo. with this dude.. half of the time i ignore him. he barely gets a reply from txt. msg's  & when he does its short answers and i never answer his phone calls but he still calls damn near everyday.  he has been txting me since my bday trying to see me talking about "i gotta drop your bday card off" and just the other day he was txting me talking about "i miss you, can i just see my jazzy"  UHHH NOOOO!! he even gave his "brother" my number i guess to try to make me talk to him again none of that is going to work with me but his ass txted me one night i'm like wtf why is the dude giving out my number to people  SERIOUSLY (where they do that that at?) LMAO!  dudes crack me up, like playboy you slipping never leave your phone around... & instead of txting me she need to check him clearly he is in the wrong not me babygirl.. I'm not the one asking to see him, he is the least of my worries.. He the one sweating me.  Why do girls do that? check that n%$*a, not me!! LOL i thought i would share this with yall.

                                                             HAPPY MONDAY!!

7 comments:

  Anonymous (December 14, 2009 at 3:47 AM)

the typical women. we always blame the other woman when in fact is them. I'm glad you don't pay him no mind. your better than that!

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (December 14, 2009 at 7:11 AM)

LMAO! You always got some priceless stories. My Ex from way back when acted like he was another girl telling me not to text him anymore and all this other bullshit to try and make me jealous but I knew it was him and even if it hadn't been him texting me and really was another girl; it still wouldn't have affected me hahaha. Guys think they got it but they really don't, cockiness is their downfall.

  CompulsoryStyle (December 14, 2009 at 7:39 AM)

Lizzy pooh! Exactly. take that ish up with him. & thanks sis your abs. right i'm so much better than that. i know how he is & i'm not thinking about dude. But i can't believe she txted me!! she could of called LMAO jk, jk!! & Twin i thought it was hilarious so i would share it with my blogger fam. something interesting always happening to me.

  Anonymous (December 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM)

haha man i go through this way too much and i laugh wayyyyyyyyy ahrd. i mean females are jsut like that sensless! i make sure i check dude before anyone else.. smh!

  CompulsoryStyle (December 15, 2009 at 4:26 PM)

LOL. it's crazy right!?! he txted me last night i'm like dude you can't be serious. he came up with some stupid lie talking about his "bro" had his phone and his girl must of looked at his phone and thought he was txting me.. getthefxckouttahere!

  SinfulLyo (December 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM)

smh. this is why i got rid of my cell. it was like any/every guy i've ever talked to in my LIFE would pop up out of the blue and call/text me like 10 months after we cut things off. it opened the door to alot of confusion and heartache so i would switch numbers every few months lol. drama. but girls are stupid they never want to blame the men, they're blinded by "love".

  CompulsoryStyle (December 30, 2009 at 9:18 PM)

It's crazy right!?! the fool just txted me today talking about "you miss me?" uhhh hell naw i dont miss you!! it's about to be "twenty ten" I'm off the B.S with any and everybody who tries to bring it in my life.. I'm sooooo debating if i should change my number, seems like the only way i can get rid of this pest! lol

My Awards