Monday, December 14, 2009

"sometimes i feel i need to get away"


This is my last wk. of classes for this semester... but i have a final next monday & a paper that's due that day as well in which i haven't started (yikes) i'm taking a break from studying right now so i decided to make a quick post, i have three finals on Wednesday, wish me luck because i seriously need it. I'm so tired of the cold weather even though we just recently got hit with it. i want to be on the beach soaking up some sun. I'm a winter baby and all but i'm just tired of being cold & plus i'm sick. I think i may have a respiratory infection which isn't good at all. my asthma is all out of whack right now & i'm constantly sleeping my voice is barely there & i dont really have an appetite, my ribs hurt when i breathe, my chest hurt. Basically i'm just all messed up. I need a date with my bed (I'm so tired).

3 comments:

  Anonymous (December 14, 2009 at 9:20 PM)

good luck on your finals! i need a date with my bed too. school can be tiring!

  Anonymous (December 15, 2009 at 11:55 AM)

jeez! i really hope you get better soon mama cause that all sounds so bad PLUS you gotta worry about school damn. good luck with the finals and try to jsut take it easy mama

  CompulsoryStyle (December 15, 2009 at 4:08 PM)

Thanks keys.. it def. sucks but hey i gotta do it.

My Awards