Thursday, December 17, 2009

Still missing you....






Next Tuesday will mark the 1 month Anniversary of Mickey's death and i'm still missing him so much. it's really not a day that goes by that i don't think of him & replay the memories we had over & over in my head. i would give anything to have him back but i know thats not possible. The wound is so fresh still & it will take some getting use to. i just feel empty.  his dad always come by the house being him & my mom are best friends and have been since me & my sis was 1 yrs. old. i see so much of him in his father, they both were hilarious. it's never a dull moment when his dad is over here.  Christmas is one wk. away and being last christmas we spent it together & if he was alive we would be spending this one together as well so just the thought of it  & knowing what would of been makes me overwhelmed. i will try to enjoy my holiday the best way i can but i'm usually down around this time because my Grandma birthday is Christmas Eve and she died in 2003 and everysince i really stopped caring about the holiday but last yr. Mickey changed all that. but knowing i have a wonderful family i will get through it & they will left up my spirits.prayer has def. gotten me through it to this point, everyday is a struggle & i know it will get easier.   Damn i really miss them...
 R.I.P Bae & Grandma.

5 comments:

  Lucie - A Taste Of Vogue (December 17, 2009 at 11:19 AM)

Hey sweetie - just to let you know ive moved!

Is it really a month already? How times flies...

Christmas is always the hardest time of year without loved ones. My grandparents died exactly 3 years ago today, and since christmas is about family, I dont think it will ever be the same. But memories - theyre an awsome thing. We'll always have our memories, and those are the things we have to hang onto.

Praying for you sweetie x

  CompulsoryStyle (December 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM)

yeah next tuesday will make a month. i was thinking about like damn time really does fly by. Christmas is def. a hard time when you lose those you love & would normally spend the holiday with. I will make the best of it though, i know thats what they would want. Sorry about your grandpa. him & my Grandma will just be having a holiday party in heaven! :-) thanks for the prayer my love!! i love you!!

  Anonymous (December 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM)

I'm sorry. I know how you feel. it was not too long ago that my ex boyfriend's one year anniversary went by. i know it's hard. if you need me, I'm here.

  Anonymous (December 17, 2009 at 5:03 PM)

a month already. oh my i can imagine how hard it is for you babe. just keep your head up and keep smiling!christmas is going to be very hard but you just have to celebrate his life mama <3 if anything im here.

  CompulsoryStyle (December 17, 2009 at 7:37 PM)

Thank you liz & keys.. it's good to know i have ppl in my corner during the good & the bad that genuinely care. i love yall. I'm just trying to stay positive as much as i can. so far so good when it comes to holding it together..

My Awards