Saturday, January 30, 2010

All we need is some lovin'

I was tagged by my Gorgeous hunni bunni LaLa <---  who i abs. love & adore to share 7 things about myself that I l.o.v.e.
                                                                                       (1.)

My Twin sis & my mom without them my life wouldn't be what it is.. I love them more than anything!


 (2.)
  Everyone that know's me know i love tattoos! they are a form of expression & all mines mean something to me.. I only have (5) i want a few more.

                                                                                     (3.)



These two are my babies!! my two lil brothers!! the first pic is me & my 9 yr. old brother Dakotah they call him my "lil twin' because he looks exactly like me. the 2nd pic is my 12 yr. old brother Gerald Jr. he is about to 13 in feb. God help me! lol i feel old.. i love my boys!

(4.)
My God Children are my lil angel's i'm involved in each one of their lives & help as much as i can whenever they need something they are spoiled by me.. i love em' like if they were my own.  Aiden will be a yr. feb. 4th & Searlait is a 1 month old.


                                                                                 (5.)
Going out to happy hr. with my Fam(ily) & just chatting it up is always good.

(6.)
My BlackBerry is always in my hand! i can't leave the house without it.. it's like my child :-)

(7.)

My Bestest Manney he's really the only person who has NEVER done me wrong i love him so much it's good to know i can count on him for whatever just wished he still lived in buffalo with me but atleast i get to visit him every summer which is always fun!

 I tag:
keys.
twin
sylvia

7 comments:

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (January 30, 2010 at 4:47 PM)

I will get on this ASAP &* I'm loving how that alcohol looks hahaha &* to my blog; I don't really care if things work out because I'm feeling that other guy a lot but I will write and explain it all to you some other time :] Love you.

  Anonymous (January 31, 2010 at 12:01 AM)

great list. i love how your very family oriented. the bb looks tight. it's pink?

  CompulsoryStyle (January 31, 2010 at 12:11 AM)

twin we have to talk!! @ elizabeth thanks! & that bb isn't mine i just don't have a pic of mines lol

  Anonymous (January 31, 2010 at 12:43 AM)

lol cuteeness!
awww family is love!
good stufff
i heeart youuu <3

  Katlynne/Ms. Downlow (February 1, 2010 at 11:47 PM)

Wow, look at those sexy eyes and delish lips! Besty should be ya man! lol

  CompulsoryStyle (February 2, 2010 at 11:12 PM)

lol. he always say "these eyes get em' everytime." everytime a girl says he has nice eyes but me & the bestie? noooo!!! i look at him like my brother i have known him since we was in 6th grade & never had that attraction to him like that.

  OB (February 4, 2010 at 12:38 PM)

awwwwwwwwwwwwe!!!
such a sweet list! Love the pictures! your so cute! love you!

My Awards