Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update on my life:

Life is going pretty good for me. i have a new job that i started on wednesday i had the interview on tuesday & i got hired on the spot..  it's pretty cool so far just getting used to working again after 4 months of NOT working but i like it i made a new friend my co-work she's this hispanic girl who is abs. hilarious she's so cool & always happy so she calls me her new partner in crime lol. i usually don't get along with girls because they always feel threaten by me for whatever reason & they just basically start to much ish so i rather hang aroud guys that 'swhy my bestest is a guy but anywho. school is going good so far i'm still waiting for my book that i rented off chegg.com  it came today but i left out the house already & was on my way to work.. =/ i need that book a.s.a.p i believe he is giving us an assignment tomorrow.. GRRRRR!!!! what else can i tell yall? lol hmmmm.. oh my ex who i was with for three yrs. & i have known him since 6th grade trying to get back with me i'm not to sure about it though i don't think i need to be in a relationship right now for various reason.. i think i just need to work on myself do me for while but we will see my heart is just somewhere else right now but only time will tell. but i'm blessed just trying to follow in HIS ( God)  footsteps & he is leading me to where i need to be..

3 comments:

  Anonymous (January 29, 2010 at 10:45 AM)

I like it that your main priorities are god, and yourself. you will find a great man once everything is in place. glad you got a job! where you working at?

  OB (January 29, 2010 at 2:00 PM)

Yay for new jobs! How exciting I'm happy for you. Glad that things are working out great in your life mama, more good is to come, just be patient! I'm so glad you are making you & god #1 that way you can never go wrong! Just enjoy life, everything will fall where it's suppose to!

**& I tagged you on my blog :)

  Tammy (January 30, 2010 at 10:46 AM)

Congrats on your new job!

Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

My Awards