Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 things i learned this wk.end...

I got this idea from apartment513 <---- check her blog out!!

1. being around old friends is always fun.

2. spending time with my twin sis is thee best times ever because it's nothing but laughs.

3. realizing why i don't  really have female friends & why we just don't click.

4.  karaoke is hilarious and can brighten up my night

5. spending the wk.end's drinking & hangin with my girls is much needed after working M-F and going to school MWF.

6. i miss my lil brothers (haven't seen them since decemeber) :-(

7. Valentines day isn't so bad when it's spent with my twin sis i took her out for dinner & we went to see Dear John

8. i'm becomming  wiser about many decisions in my life.

9. life is amazing..

10 i need to learn how to cook.. lala help me!!! lol

4 comments:

  Anonymous (February 17, 2010 at 1:15 AM)

great post love!

  Anonymous (February 17, 2010 at 10:50 AM)

Im with you on number 3! Many of my closest friends are guys LOL I love number 8 :)

  OB (February 17, 2010 at 12:02 PM)

awe love, I love this post, thanks for sharing the blog! &&& of course I'll teach you to cook, we are both vegetarians too, it just works lol you should come to Cali soon! :D

  My Owl Barn (February 18, 2010 at 2:07 AM)

Same on #3 and #8.

My Awards