Friday, February 12, 2010

"so others may live"

I have decided to take the FF exam i'm not sure as of yet when the next testing will be but i plan on taking it when ever it's announced... i have been thinking about being a firefighter for a lil while now but never said anything about it to anyone. my dad is a firefighter & so was my honorary "uncle" Jonathan Croom who died on duty on august 24, 2009 along with Chip McCarthy in a 5 alarm fire my father was there as well but he made it out. i already know it won't be an easy task  but i think KNOW i can do it..

7 comments:

  Anonymous (February 12, 2010 at 2:45 PM)

that will be fun! you should do it!

  Anonymous (February 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM)

you can do it! good luckkk!

  CompulsoryStyle (February 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM)

Thanks ladies!!! i already have it made up in my mind that i want to do it so that means i will by any means do what i need to. =)

  Anonymous (February 12, 2010 at 5:19 PM)

OMG thats amazing!! I def. think you should! good luck & let us know how everything goes!

  _*KEEKAKiLLS. (February 12, 2010 at 5:47 PM)

Wow I love it! I wanted to be a cop but then changed to wanting to me a special education teacher. I know you can do it :]

  OB (February 12, 2010 at 7:20 PM)

OMGOSH! Go ahead mama do your thang! I KNOW you can TOO!!! I'm behind you all the way I'm proud already! :D

  CompulsoryStyle (February 13, 2010 at 11:33 PM)

Thank you everyone for the support!!! i apperciate it all! =)

My Awards