Thursday, June 17, 2010

L I F E as of now.

Hey loves!! just felt like doing a quick little update it's late as ever and i know i should be sleeping being i have a hair appointment at 11am smdh. but anywho things have been going absolutely great! me & the boyfriend are doing G R E A T! that man surprises me everyday so this journey has been a great one so far so obviously i have been nothing but smiles we actually had a date on last sunday which was perfect we went to the Marina and just sat and talked about everything, went to dinner and a movie and it was just a great day overall i suppose to be meeting his mom and lil sis soon his mom was actually hoping to meet me last sunday but she had to go to work and he fell asleep so he couldn't come get me early but she already adores me lol =).  oh today he did thee cutest thing he txted my phone and asked me if my mom was going to be at home i'm like yeah but i didn't ask him why i thought he was just going to stop by and say hi to her or whatever but it turned out he brought me some roses and  thee sweetest  card while i was at work when i walked in the house after work it was sitting on the table and i was like "OMG I'm about to cry." lol and i just called him and thanked him, that boy is too sweet to me.. but moving on work is work i can't stand that place half of the time so i'm still searching for a new job but until then i'm stuck where i'm at... i'm just trying to enjoy my summer, enjoying the  spending time with the BF , BBQ's, kickbacks, bowling nights, happy hours on friday's with my co-workers, sleeping in on wk.ends and laughing until my stomach hurts.  life is great!   

                            i hope you lovely ladies enjoy the rest of your wk! it's almost friday!

8 comments:

  Sweets and Hearts (June 17, 2010 at 5:37 AM)

glad everything's going pretty well! ^_^ good luck on your job search and have fun relaxing and figuring out your summer plans! sounds like you have lots of cool stuff coming up soon.

<3

  love, keys (June 17, 2010 at 11:09 AM)

aww <3
im glad everything is going so well!
and what a cute bf! i love sweet boyfriends!

  GREEDS (June 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM)

Aw, sounds so sweet!

So happy for you. <3

  CompulsoryStyle (June 19, 2010 at 1:58 AM)

Thanks yall! I couldn't be happier!

  OB (June 22, 2010 at 1:50 PM)

<333333333333333 awe mama do you have any idea how happy this just made me!!! too cute! Take it slow and enjoy the ride <3

  CompulsoryStyle (June 22, 2010 at 11:49 PM)

=) thank you my lovely LaLa! everything is falling in place on its own & i'm def. enjoying it def. he's nothing short of perfect in my eyes..

  Anonymous (June 23, 2010 at 7:57 PM)

He is too sweet!

  CompulsoryStyle (June 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM)

He really is! Haven't been this happy in a while so I'm truly blessed & forever grateful.

My Awards