Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The past wk. has been a lil hectic my God Daughter & her twin sis ( which is my twin sis God Daughter) both got hospitalized for asthma so i called off work and headed to the hospital to checkup on my lovely ladies. my sis God daughter was sicker than mines she kept choking and she had an IV but they both were wheezing pretty badly so the nurses had to suction them out by putting a big ass tube up there nose which you can imagine they didn't like  that at all. they were also in separate rooms but next door to each other which i thought was crazy because she had to keep going from one room to the other but i guess they did that in case something else was wrong and they didn't want the other one to catch it but they were there for three days and got discharge and no are doing pretty good (Thank God) . me & the BF spent time together the past wk.end we decided to just stay in and watch movies all day which was fine with both of us but this wk.end we plan on going to see Toy Story 3 (yes we are some big Ass kids) lol and i have been dying to go to the zoo so he said he will take me!! we have been spending our wk.ends together because thats our only day's off since we both work M-F and when he gets off work i'm going to work so it's a lil difficult but we make the best of it when we do see each other it's time well spent. his mom asked me to come with them to Niagara falls next month and stay for three days i believe for that Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but i don't know if my boss will go for that he be tripping when i tell him i can't come in on a certain day so i can just imagine what he will say about three days.. sigh.. but i want to go so he just gonna have to be pissy about it! lol it will be nice to just get away for a few days i seriously need it!

6 comments:

  OB (June 23, 2010 at 12:04 PM)

I'll keep you in my prayers mama, stay positive and stay you, everything will be good, you already put it in the hands of god and that's all that matters! love you lots

  Cindia (June 23, 2010 at 3:59 PM)

I hope that they fully recover soon! And I wanna know if Toy Story 3 is any good.

  CompulsoryStyle (June 23, 2010 at 7:40 PM)

Thanks lala! I really appreciate it and you know I love you more! Cindia thanks hunni! And I will be sure to let you know if the movie is any good.

  Anonymous (June 23, 2010 at 7:58 PM)

Hopefully they recover soon!

btw. i LOVE your new layout!!!

  GREEDS (June 23, 2010 at 8:10 PM)

I hope your god-daughter + her sister continue to do well. You're so lucky that your boyfriend will take you to the zoo! Mine won't because he said it stinks, lol. I heard Toy Story 3 is really good, I can't wait to see it either... And I really hope you get to go on the trip to Niagara Falls. It was really nice and welcoming for her to invite you. Sounds like lots of fun!

  CompulsoryStyle (June 24, 2010 at 2:48 PM)

Thanks you liz! Lovely lala helped me out with it :-) @ greeds thank you they are doing much better! & BF better take you to the zoo! It does stink but I love going to the zoo mines prob. Don't really wanna go either but just because I said something about it he said ok we can go. & yes I felt welcoming when she invited me she is so sweet! Let's just pray my boss goes for it! Lol I will let you know how toy story 3 goes hopefully it is good so far I heard great things about it!

My Awards