Friday, June 25, 2010

held at gunpoint..

so last night the BF was held at gunpoint last night and was pretty shaken up as you can imagine.. someone came up to his car window and he said his life flashed before his eyes and all he could think about was his family and me.. this is one crazy world we live in the same thing happen to me and my sis friend when he was driving around with his friend. I'm just happy he's ok because the worse could of happened. Thank you God for  protecting him... we are forever grateful..

Happy Friday Lovely Ladies!

6 comments:

  Ms. King (June 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM)

wow, that must of been very scarey. Thank goodness there is a GOD

  OB (June 25, 2010 at 11:13 PM)

I know how you feel babe remember that happened Aaron... ugh people are so horrible :| I will keep you both in my heart and prayers! Stay safe my love an enjoy your weekend! <3

  Anonymous (June 26, 2010 at 3:03 AM)

wow, that's crazy. I'm glad your both okay!

  CompulsoryStyle (June 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM)

Thank you ladies! people are really crazy i'm just glad he is ok! God is Good!

  Cindia (June 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM)

Damn, did they rob him? That's so scary, I remember when my bf and I were robbed at my parent's house *shivers* I am glad he's okay!

  CompulsoryStyle (July 2, 2010 at 2:01 AM)

Yeah they robbed him. & yes its beyond scary I have a couple friends this happened to. & omg! You got robbed at your parents house? Wth!

My Awards