Monday, June 28, 2010

Recap of this wk.end

so.... nothing went as planned for me this wk.end but sometimes thats just how life works right?. Friday i went to work as usual and after i went to one of my close friends mother birthday party at this bar  which turned out to be a great night and nothing but laughs and some great memories. sat. i woke up waaaayyyy to early for my liking being i'm not a morning person by any means to go to one of my best friend's basketball game at the gus smacker, his game was at 8:30 am and the boyfriends lil sis game was at 12 so i was up there for a while but i finally met his mother she was already the sweetest to me when i would be on the phone with him or when he was with me and she called but that lady is absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g and her mand my mom hit it off and were talking like they have been best friends for years lol. later that day i ended up coming home after spending half of my day watching basketball games and seeing old faces from high school & catching up with a few people the boyfriend stopped by over here and we were just watching t.v and talking when he got a phone call from his mom saying his grandmother just got rushed to the hospital so he asked me if i wanted to come or just wait until he comes back i ended up staying but as soon as he left i kept saying "damn i should of went" and he txted me and said it wasn't looking so good so i said F it i'm going to the  hospital being i should of went in the first place but i had sweats on and just was in my laid back mood but something kept telling me i needed to be there with him so i ended up going up there he was in the back with his Grandma and i was in the waiting room with his mother, lil sis and uncle. i ended up meeting his grandfather that night as well while at the hospital it kind of made me sad as hell being up there because i kept thinking about my grandmother who passed away in 2003 so i felt their pain. it was really stressing him out because his grandfather has cancer and they were told he prob. wont be alive for much longer so i cant imagine whats going on in his head. but she ended up having pneumonia and was having a pretty tough time breathing to a point she stop breathing but they eventually got everything under control. his grandmother said "i like you already, you came up here for support thats what i'm talking about." lol we were up there for quite a while his lil sis got sleepy and was crying so much so we told her she could lay down in the car and she ended up falling asleep and we stayed in the waiting room waiting for his Grandmother to get her room so we just went outside to talk and you can tell it meant the world to him that i was there, i just knew how much i wish somebody could of been there for me during that difficult time with my grandmother got rushed to the hospsital so that's prob. why i felt i just HAD to be there being i know too well what it feels like. so we didn't get to do anything what we had planned but we still ended up together.. i'm just glad she is doing better now. & the family is like in love with me now. =) i hope everyone else wk.end was a great one..

                                                                            Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  Cindia (June 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM)

Awww at you finally meeting his mom (and part of his family) I know it meant a lot to him/them. Glad she's doing better (his gma).

  Anonymous (June 29, 2010 at 11:40 PM)

Kudos on meeting the mom + sounds like a nice chill weekend :)

post more! we miss you!

  CompulsoryStyle (June 30, 2010 at 1:01 AM)

Cindia it def. Meant a lot to all of them she kept thanking me for coming up there (to the hospital) I felt like God was telling me I had to be there for him. But she is doing so much better and got discharge today! @ liz thank you! His mom is thee sweetest lady ever and I'm trying to post more I think I'm doing better than I was lol. My laptop charger is broke :-/ and I hate using my house computer. I miss you ladies too!

  OB (July 1, 2010 at 9:56 PM)

now how could they not be in love you, you are amazing and such a love! <3 I'm so proud you ended up going, those moments are what counts and will remain with him forever, aww I'm liking this.

I will keep him and his family in my prayers love, stay strong for ya man girl! love you

  CompulsoryStyle (July 1, 2010 at 11:05 PM)

Awww. Lala you made me smile! :) I'm really happy I ended up going as well he wanted me there and most importantly I wanted to be there as well & your right those are the moments him & his family won't ever forget. Thank you for keeping them in your prayers! I love you so much!

My Awards