Monday, July 12, 2010

update

Hello my blog sisters!! i haven't been on here in a short my laptop charger has a shortage in it so it barely works for me and i don't really like using my house computer so i try to get on when i can... lets see, i didn't get to tell yall about my fourth off july it had to be one of the best i have had in a while we had a family BBQ with our family and friends it was an overall good time of course the boyfriend came over and he already met my mom and sis from the beginning when we started talking but he got to meet my aunts, cousins and God sis they all loved him! letter that night i went to see the fireworks with him , his mom and lil sister it was ridiculously too many people at riverside park that all the cars in the street that were driving realized they couldnt get through so everyone just stopped wherever they were at turned they cars off and got out or just sat in the car to watch the fireworks LOL but it was great none the less. i just been trying to make this summer a summer to remember being its back to Grinding at school for my last semester at the college i'm currently at  and then getting ready to go to a new school so i need to have as much fun as possible.. i can say i have a serious tan from being outside in this Hot weather,  nfortunately yesterday i had an asthma attack while at the Puetrorican festival and i didn't have my inhaler on me (smdh) not being able to breathe is by far the worse feeling in the world i thought i was going to end up passing out and getting rushed to the hospital because it was that bad but i made it home in time to take my nebulizer treatment and it helped i definetly learned my lesson to NOT ever leave out the house without it ever again. but life is going pretty good right now, everything is falling in place & my life is coming together quite nicely =) I'm Blessed.

                                                                          Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  Cindia (July 13, 2010 at 1:09 PM)

That's always a plus when your family likes the person that you are with. Yes, do not ever ever leave the house with out your nebulizer especially with all of the humidity that has been around. I am glad that I missed those high temperatures. Glad everything is going well for you! How are his gma and your cousins? I don't remember who it was that was sick in your family. Hope they're better!

  CompulsoryStyle (July 14, 2010 at 11:59 AM)

Yeah it makes things a lot easier! & mama I promise I won't ever leave my inhaler ever again! I actually need to make an appointment for some more. But his grandma is doing pretty good and my God daughters are great! Thank you for asking! :) I hope all is well with you!

  Anonymous (July 14, 2010 at 11:25 PM)

glad your family likes him. broken chargers always mess things up. glad your back though. enjoy your summer :)

My Awards