Friday, July 16, 2010

Vegas in December?

I have been thinking about going to vegas for my 22nd birthday since i didn't make it there for my 21st so i think that shall be the plan i ran things by my twin sis being we share our bday and she said it's sound good to her so i just been searching for deals, flights and hotels so i can book everything in advance! this will just be one thing to scratch off my things to do list in my life! after all you only live once! ;-)

                                                       Happy Friday Blog sisters!

6 comments:

  Anonymous (July 16, 2010 at 4:18 PM)

sounds like lots of fun!

  Jessy Taylor (July 17, 2010 at 1:42 AM)

its a great time to visit because its not freakn HOT. we are going in august and i am already afraid of the heat.

have fun planning!

  GREEDS (July 18, 2010 at 7:02 PM)

Vegas is a really great place to party! I've been there, but I was only 17, so I wasn't able to do anything but shop... So that was a bummer. We're actually planning to go back for my little brother's 21st birthday towards the end of the year.

I really hope you make it there + have the time of your life! Let me know how it pans out. :)

  Anonymous (July 18, 2010 at 9:36 PM)

I want to go to Vegas for my 21st! Can you take me with you!?!? :)

  CompulsoryStyle (July 21, 2010 at 12:36 AM)

Thanks liz!

@ Jayka thats the same thing i said it wont be extremely hot when we go because i don't think i could handle it in the summer months.

@ Greeds i was going to go when i was 20 but i would of been pissed because i wouldn't have been able to do anything and i wanna have the whole vegas experience & act a fool lol i hope you and your brother have a great time when yall go as well! I'm gonna make the best out of it!

@ Bri lets go babygirl!

  xxxx (August 15, 2010 at 2:56 AM)

girl stay at the treasure island hotel or ceasar palace.. i stayed both places..they are both beautiful

My Awards