Friday, November 26, 2010

R.I.P Justin Boykin

                                                Today i woke up to some news i wasn't prepared for.... it still hasn't hit me that your gone but i know it will hit me soon... i'm going to miss you so much but i know your in a better place. all i have now is these memories of us in high school in earth science and you always putting a smile on my face & making me laugh even when i didn't feel well & you always touching my face & saying "your skin is so perfect" and me moving away and saying "it won't be if you keep touching it" lol i love you bro forever & always.
ps: your kids are going to miss you i just hope you watch over them baby boy! 

4 comments:

  Ms. King (November 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM)

Awww, good memories last forever :)

  Anonymous (November 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM)

i am sorry about your lost. good memories do last a lifetime. may he rest in peace.

  Alisha Bright (November 27, 2010 at 10:04 PM)

he babe I seen you bum name I am so sorry..! but as already said good memories so last forever..!

  Anonymous (December 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM)

Im so sorry to hear about your loss love. I know you will get through this time and like everyone else said, your memories will last forever!

My Awards